Daniel is a computer engineer and web developer in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He strives for excellence and elegance in his work and enjoys the beauty of the software development process. He is primarily a programmer but also enjoys the occasional bout with the esthetics of a website's theme layer. Additionally he has a natural knack for teaching and hands on consulting. He comes with a history of strong work ethics and over 10 years of leadership experience. Contact Daniel if you would like to utilize his expertise.
PHP Web Application Developer at Eazy Application Systems Inc from Sept 2014 to Present
- Architected ground up PHP web applications including design, UI, UX, and implementation.
- Configured and optimized database, web application, and servers to host hundreds of simultaneous users.
- Significantly improved security and safety measures of existing tools and practices.
Drupal Web Developer & Project Manager at Clik Focus Inc from July 2009 to March 2014
- Built dozens of custom PHP & mySQL based Drupal modules and HTML5, PHP, CSS, SCSS, and jQuery based themes.
- Managed dozens of large GIT and SVN repositories, debugged repository issues, and set up and configured new repositories.
- Quoted, architected, and developed dozens of small, medium, and large scale PHP based Drupal websites
- Supported, consulted, and trained site managers and fellow developers internally and externally
- Delegated and managed website projects from setting scope, to wireframe and design, to development, to quality assurance and final deployment.
Software Engineer II at Hewlett Packard from May 2007 to June 2009
- Architected and wrote RTOS state management components on embedded C system
- Designed, implemented, and tested C and Visual C++ tools for EVA storage controllers
- Re-factored old features to increase maintainability and lower defect fix cycle times
- Managed projects in IBM Rational Clear Case and SVN
Small Group Leader at Multiple Organizations from August 2005 to August 2014
- Encouraged valuable discussion for adult and youth groups of 5-15 members
- Trained multiple leaders to effectively lead discussions and community service events
Event & Training Staff at Generation Church from September 2007 to September 2010
- Directed multiple events for community service, entertainment, and self-improvement
- Regulated multiple programs for educating leaders and “at risk” individuals
- Taught and developed curriculum on leadership, life skills, and personal development
Team Leader at Multiple Organizations from November 2003 to June 2010
- Led annual 1 month long national and international community development project teams.
- Developed and trained teams of 5-15people to prepare for multicultural experiences and team dynamics.
Challenge Course Facilitator at Generation Church from June 2007 to June 2012
- Led teams of 5-15 people through experience driven leaning exercises.
- Facilitated discussions on team dynamics, growth, and expectations.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering with a Computer Emphasis
- Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, OK
- August 2003 to May 2007
- GPA 3.5
Web Application, Software, and Firmware Development
- Familiar with Visual C++, Java, and Object C
- Experienced in multi-cultural team environments with aggressive schedules
- Led and participated in annual community development projects internationally
- Exceptional at formal writing and presentation preparation
- Comfortable in public speaking and small group leading environments
- Familiar with source control, requirements tracking, and defect tracking
- Experience in managing scope, schedule, resource, and risk management within team projects